Vintage Grader and Warehouse Assistant
Clothing Grader and Warehouse Assistant
Salary: £9.90 an hour
Hours per week: 37.5 Hours (Mon-Fri with the occasional weekend)
To Apply: Please send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainable clothing to help with grading and organising our vintage clothing warehouse and helping with our pop up thrift sales. Working in our warehouse you will need to be organised, fast thinking, creative and work well within a team. This is a varied and flexible role and you will need to help in other areas of the business when needed. This is an entry level position with development opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include
- Grading clothing into categories
- Helping with unloading deliveries
- Packing Orders
- Maintaining an organised and clean warehouse
- Tagging clothing for re-sale
- Working at Pop up clothing sale – keeping rails tidy and stocked
- Must be flexible as working hours may fluctuate on a weekly basis – this also includes overnight travel within the UK when required.