Thrift Events Organiser
Salary: On request
Hours per week: 37.5 Hours (Mon-Fri with the occasional weekend)
To Apply: Please send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainable clothing to help with organising and running our thrift events across the UK. We are looking for an exceptional person who is a great communicator that can drive business forward. As our event’s organiser no two days will be the same, you will need to be organised, fast thinking, creative and work well within a team. You must have experience in events and managing staff as this is not an entry level position, we need someone who can hit the ground running reporting directly to our company directors. This is a varied and flexible role when events are quieter you will be required to help with other aspects of the business – such as preparing stock for the events and for our online store.
Key responsibilities will include
- Liaising with venues to plan future events.
- Organising the events from initial concept to the final event – this includes booking venues, advertising, hiring staff, organising transport, setting up the event, running the event on the day.
- You must be creative in your approach and bring new ideas to the table.
- Manage the social media content in relation to thrift events.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
- An exceptional team leader with strong communication skills
- Must have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Must be flexible as Working hours may fluctuate on a weekly basis – this also includes overnight travel within the UK when required.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel